feed

Wednesday 27 February 2019

Pakistan releases details of arrested Indian pilots

 Pakistan Air Force on Wednesday struck down two Indian fighter jets intruding Pakistani airspace in a valiant and befitting response to Indian aggression. The two Indian pilots remain under arrest by Pakistan. Meanwhile, a video has been released by Pakistani Army that shows the identity and the surrounding information regarding the Indian pilots. "My name is Wing Commander Abhinandan and my service number is 27981," he adds. "I am a flying pilot and my religion is Hindu," the detained pilot continues. Upon probing for further information, the pilot refuses to speak saying, "I am sorry sir, that's all I am supposed to tell you." Wing Commander Abhinandan then goes on to say, "May I request for a little information, sir? Am I with the Pakistani army?" 

No comments:

Post a Comment